Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Is Wallpaper Weird?

This will be a quick one, mainly because saying things out loud help me either cement their awesomeness or quickly highlight their ridiculousness.

As I've mentioned before, we're in the process of building a house. With that comes the ability to make certain decisions. Lots of decisions.

Including this one: Is Wallpaper Weird?

I grew up in the 90's and my design aesthetics have mostly been shaped by the 00's, both of which were generally devoid of wallpaper. And color. And most definitely colored wallpaper. But, as I have begun the process of designing our house, wallpaper continues to creep into my consciousness. It won't let me sleep at night, I'm telling you.

Here's what's been on my mind....a little of this:
And a little of that:

Right? Don't lie, you're kinda loving it too. All of these wallpapers are by Quadrille. I die.

And if you're not loving it, let's cover it in glitter and pretend this conversation never happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment